What is Agenda 21?

Sunday, November 14, 2010

One mans fight against the TSA

I won't fly SWA
by Judson Phillips on November 14, 2010

I love to fly. And when I fly, I fly Southwest (SWA), unless my destination is a city SWA does not fly to.

No more.

I still love SWA and if I was going to fly any more, I would still fly SWA. There are three letters that are making me say I won’t fly. They aren’t SWA. They are TSA.

Yes, the TSA. They are full employment agency for McDonald’s rejects that was passed in the aftermath of 9/11. The TSA has done nothing to make us safer. It has made travel a huge headache. It has now made air travel a health hazard and now is providing a wonderful opportunity for wannabe sex offenders.

The TSA has been pushing full body scanners to the horror of innocent American citizens. This imaging creates a virtual strip search of someone and perhaps even worse, exposes the person being scanned to an amount of radiation that may be harmful.

You can “opt out” if you want. Of course, you are then subjected to a “pat down.” Reports are coming into news organizations from across the country of people who have opted out, being subjected to “pat-downs” that are thinly disguised sexual groping, designed to punish them for opting out of being micro waved by the scanner.


What is even worse are the random searches that are done. Old women and children are selected and are patted down, including intrusive pats into breast and genital areas.

At least for the TSA, this is a new recruiting tool. I can see their ad on Craigslist right now. “Why risk prison for groping a stranger, when you can be hired by the government, draw a paycheck and grope to your heart’s content, without the fear of arrest!”

I have my own opt out plan. I am not flying any more. Perhaps this is part of the Obama regime’s plan to destroy another sector of the American economy. Let’s make air travel so objectionable, no one will want to fly and these companies will go out of business.

Regardless, I am not flying any more. I am not taking my family on a vacation that involves flying. I am not going to have my wife or teenaged daughter groped by some freak who should be on a sex offender registry. I am not going to have my grade school sons molested by some freak who is a government employee by day and the head of the local NAMBLA chapter by night.

I am not going to be quiet about this either. On Monday, I am calling my congressman and my senators. They will listen if enough people call. But I am also going to start creating pressure where it really counts: with the airlines.

I am contacting all of them and telling them, as long as this is going on, I am not flying any more. I urge all of you to do the same.

Call them and ask for the CEO’s office. You will not get him, but that is not the point. You will speak to one of their assistants. Politely tell them because of the TSA, you are not flying anymore and you are not going to until you are able to get on a flight without being abused. . Trust me when I tell you, it will not take many calls before the CEO is told people are calling saying they will not fly anymore. If the airlines are facing the possibility of losing a lot of money because people are not flying, the procedures will be changed and changed quickly.

Southwest’s corporate headquarters phone number is (214) 792-4000.
Delta’s corporate headquarters phone number is (404) 715-2600.
United’s corporate headquarters phone number is (847) 700-4000.
American’s corporate headquarters phone number is (817) 967-2000.


Call them. Let’s make traveling an option again, not an opportunity to be sexually violated.

No comments: