What is Agenda 21?

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Bill Shearer past Constitution Party Chairman passes away.

To all of my friends in the Constitution Party and those who were friends of Bill Shearer, please be advised that Bill, my long time friend, my political mentor, a man I loved and revered, one of the greatest and most unique men I ever had the privilege to know or meet, a former national chairman of the Constitution Party and and a man loved and admired by those in receipt of this email, passed away yesterday afternoon, March 3, 2007.

Funeral services will take place at the Chapel of the Roses in Bonita, CA at 2:00, Friday, March 9, 2001. If anyone needs further information please contact me at this email address or at my cell number (951) 201-9679 and I will do my best to ascertain any details you may desire. At least through Monday, and probably Tuesday as well, you may reach me at the national headquarters phone number (717) 390-1993.

Gary Odom

No comments: